The Fraternity Verbum Spei is happy to associate with their mission in the local Churches those whom the Lord sends them. Also, it offers to all young people (from 18 to 35 years old) who wish to come to live a time (from 1 month to a year or more) with the brothers: time devoted to the mission and evangelization, as well as time devoted to prayer and the formation of the human and Christian person.
- Our foundation took place in Boise (Idaho) in April 2019 upon the request of Bishop Peter. The main mission of the brothers is to be a contemplative presence in the diocese, while serving in the cathedral, offering spiritual direction, especially to young adults and students.
- What is the CFL ? Mission statement of the Catholic Formation for Life (CFL)
The CFL aims at helping young men become better and better disciples, fully alive in Christ. It offers in Boise (Idaho) an experience of community life centered around the Word of God and the Eucharist, under the motherhood of Our Lady. The students will study under the guidance of the community of Verbum Spei a realistic philosophy, a theology fed by the Tradition of the Church and Scripture. It is a nine month live in experience, aimed at helping the students mature their minds and hearts at the service of sanctity.
- In Saltillo, in the heart of a city located in the north of Mexico, the brothers opened three mission centers in the poorest districts, located on the outskirts of town: Omega, Gloria and El Mirador.
- Being a missionary in Saltillo is …
- living in a center for the most disadvantaged to: visit families, animate times of prayer, make school support, put his gifts and qualities to the service of people, accompany young people, camps, …
- spending mornings and weekends with the brothers to: pray with them and follow teachings; to live with a religious community the highlights of the liturgical year: Christmas, Easter, Pentecost, …
I'm going on mission!
If you want to go on a mission, send us an email with the following information through this form: